During the first edition of the European Innovation Week the Young & Innovative Contest will be decided.
Young & Innovative is a Contest for the best startup or business idea and at the same time a forum for knowledge, inspiration and networking within the Startup Exchange. The idea of the Contest is to promote the developing areas of the Lubelskie Voivodship, including the Smart Specialisations of the region. The Contest is aimed to entrepreneurs who run startups and people who are thinking about starting their own company.
WHEN DO WE START
The contest begins the 9th of October 2017. Submissions are accepted until October the 27th – just fill in and send us a competition form.
In the next stage of the Contest, until October the 30th, we will select the top ten from all submissions. The top ten will present their startups during the European Innovation Week on November the 10th 2017 at the Lublin Conference Centre. We only accept applications by completing and submitting the competition form.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
Our contest is designed for people who have a startup idea as well as for entrepreneurs who already exist on the market (less than 5 years) and who run B2C (Business To Consumer) and B2B (Business To Business) activities.
What can I submit?
- Business idea
- Startup existing on the market for less than 5 years
What do I need to do to participate in the Contest?
In order to participate in the contest, you must register your submission with the registration form, which must be sent by October the 27th 2017 to 23.59 at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to do when I get to the final ten?
Finalist, ten startups, before the final are obligated to send a presentation of their business
- In one of the three formats: ppt, pptx or pdf
- Until 5th of November 2017 until 23.59
How the submissions will be evaluated?
The Jury will evaluate submissions according to the following criteria:
- innovation of the idea,
- possibility to implement,
- objectivity of forecast,
- consistency of concept,
- substantive content.
The contest is divided into two stages:
- Evaluation of the submissions by the Jury and the selection of ten ideas invited to the Final.
- The Final of the Contest consisting the presentation of the ideas and round of questions on November the 10th, 2017 between 11.45 and 13.15 during the European Innovation Week held in Lublin Conference Centre.
- Up to 2 000 000 PLN venture capital funds
- 20 000 PLN
- Providing a co-working space in the Lublin Science and Technology Park and a Startup support.
Any inquiries? Contact us: email@example.com
Take part – win 20.000 PLN
Present your business idea and get up to 2 000 000 PLN Venture Capitan funds.